2.22.2011

H♡PPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

Although Valentine's Day is typically a day for lovers and couples, I had a particularly fantastic day for someone who is in the single section of the love spectrum. I hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with love, laughter, and happiness!
















  • Hard♡Candy Sheer Envy Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation in 320 True Beige
  • Hard♡Candy Glamoflauge in Medium
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey
  • e.l.f blush/bronze duo
  • L'oreal extra-intense liquid pencil eyeliner in Black
  • Maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe mascara in 840
  • Rimmel London 'the Max' volume flash mascara
  • NYX Runway Collection Palette in 'Champagne & Caviar'
  • Nivea Kiss of Moisture/EOS balm in Lemon
  • Rimmel London 'Pink Blush' L/S
  • NYX Mega Shine L/G 'Beige'

I also made a quick stop at the oh so grand Walmart [sarcasm];; and ended up venturing to Walgreens.  I was in need of new shampoo and conditioner.  : ]  Sooooo, here is what I bought. Nothing too exciting at all.















    Items I bought are Cetaphil Daily Moisturizing Cream, Suave Almond & Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in #11 'Strobe Light', and Sinful Colors nail polish in 'Mint Apple.' 

    The three lippies are Rimmel London Moisture Renew 'Pink Chic',  NYX 'Narcissus' [actually came in the mail today], and the new Covergirl lipstick line [forget the name, boo.] in 'Enchantress.'

    * [l-r: pink chic, narcissus, enchantress.]*

    After buying these bright, beautiful lipsticks I am superrrrr ready for Spring! I will be going shopping for Spring clothes very soon. <3

    I hope you all enjoyed my first blog.  : ]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment